Registered voters will get a voting package for the 2018 Referendum on Electoral
Reform in the mail between October 22 and November 2, 2018.
- You did not receive a voting package.
- When voting packages were sent out ,you were not a registered
- The voting package you received has been lost or damaged.
You will need to supply one of the following:
- your B.C. driver’s licence number,
- your B.C. Identification Card number,
- the last six digits of your Social Insurance Number,
- the last six digits of your Personal Health Number.
To request a voting package, you will also need to provide an email address or telephone
number where you can be reached.
To protect your privacy voter registration information will not be displayed. You
Remember to close the browser window when you are finished if you are using a public
Registering to vote for the 2018 General Local Elections
Elections BC has already provided the provincial voters list to local governments for the 2018 General Local Elections. Please contact your local government election office to confirm that you are registered to vote.
Making a false statement is a serious offence under the Election Act. Individuals
who provide misleading information are liable upon conviction to a fine of up to
$20,000 or imprisonment for a term of up to two years, or both.